For Oral & E-Poster Presentation
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for Oral Presentation or E-poster Display.
Please see the themes for abstract submission and note the important dates below.
Please click the above button for E-poster guideline.
- Important Dates
Deadline of Abstract Submission: July 31, 2018 (GMT+9 hours).
- Rules for Submission
Please note that abstracts should be submitted prior to July 31, 2018.
If the abstract is confirmed to be accepted, it will NOT be included in the abstract book WITHOUT registration and payment. Submission by letter, fax, e-mail or CD/DVD will NOT be accepted at any time. Applicants must follow these guidelines
- 1. File Format: MS word for Windows.
- 2. Language: English only
- 3. Fonts Format:
- 4. Please note that Title, Author and Affiliation are also necessary in the abstract.
- 5. Tables, charts, photographs and any other information are not acceptable as part of the abstract.
- 6. Submit an abstract ONLY through Submission Online.
- 7. The presenting author will be required to register if the abstract is confirmed to be accepted.
- 8. If the authors need to submit a second abstract, authors must use a NEW form for EACH abstract submission.
- 9. Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published.
- 10. You are able to revise the details after submission on our website. However, if you prefer to re-submit the same abstract via online system, please also inform the summit APKS2018 (email@example.com) to remove the duplicated / mistaken submission.
|Title||The Title should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the presentation. Please limit the length of your title to 15 words.|
|Author & Affiliation||Full name of all authors should be listed without degrees and titles, and the presenting author should be underlined. Authors’ affiliations and contact information should be included.|
|Body||The body of the abstract is limited to 1000 words, excluding the title, author name and affiliation. It should include a) Background, b) Material, c) Method, d) Results, e) Discussion and f) Conclusion.|
The Program Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation and a E-poster presentation with consideration given to the author's preference. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the secretariat.
As a condition of submission, APKS2018 requires you to agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to APKS2018.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s).
- Authors' names must be in upper and lower case (John B Smith).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title:The title of the abstract is limited to 15 words
- Abstract text:The body of the abstract is limited to 1000 words
- Abstract Category:
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the scientific program. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
- No tables or figures should be included.
- Disease names should be written without apostrophes.
- Periods should be used in numbers for decimal points, not commas, i.e., P=0.015